PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site and or our service, you agree and consent to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, do not use this site! As a client, you are required to agree to these terms in order to use our products and services.
Ampro Vacations Inc. may change and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites (Including but not limited to Ampro Vacations Inc., Ampro Vacations Inc., and any website designed by Ampro Vacations Inc.) – referred here to as Ampro Vacations Inc. Websites – will mean you accept those changes.
Definition of Client: A client is any person or business entity that has placed an order for any of Ampro Vacations services.
1- Ampro Vacations Inc. advice
The contents of Ampro Vacations Inc. websites such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Ampro Vacations Inc. licensors, and other material contained on Ampro Vacations Inc. websites (“Content”;) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site!
Ampro Vacations Inc. websites do not recommend or endorse any specific products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Ampro Vacations Inc. employees, Links on the site, or others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Ampro Vacations Inc., or other visitors to Ampro Vacations Inc. websites is solely at your own risk. Furthermore, information added to Ampro Vacations Inc. websites by its clients is added at the sole discretion of the clients and are the full responsibility of the said client. Ampro Vacations Inc. does not accept any liability or responsibility for said content.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that Ampro Vacations Inc.’s websites are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13.
3-USE OF CONTENT.
Ampro Vacations Inc. authorizes you to view a single copy of the material on the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Content and or images on the websites designed by Ampro Vacations Inc. are protected under copyright laws. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference. The fees charged to clients for membership and setup/design of websites do not provide any right of ownership to content, design elements or images, and other material throughout the sites unless permitted by written consent from Ampro Vacations Inc.
The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. The title to the Content remains with Ampro Vacations Inc. or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice at the editorial discretion of Ampro Vacations Inc. websites. Domain names registered by Ampro Vacations Inc. for its client are legal property of Ampro Vacations Inc. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Ampro Vacations Inc. and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
4- LIABILITY OF Ampro Vacations Inc. AND ITS LICENSORS.
The use of the Ampro Vacations Inc. WebSites and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Ampro Vacations Inc. WebSite, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Ampro Vacations Inc. and its suppliers. Accordingly, Ampro Vacations Inc. assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites.
The Ampro Vacations Inc. Websites and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. Ampro Vacations Inc. ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT, PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Ampro Vacations Inc., its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
1. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites.
2. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on Ampro Vacations Inc. websites. In no event shall Ampro Vacations Inc., its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on Ampro Vacations Inc. websites be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Ampro Vacations Inc. is advised of the possibility of such damages. Ampro Vacations Inc. is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurring. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
5- USER SUBMISSIONS.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas (that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission You agree that you will not send or transmit to Ampro Vacations Inc. by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” link) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept, or invention to Ampro Vacations Inc. by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept, or invention to Ampro Vacations Inc. by email, you automatically grant–or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted Ampro Vacations Inc. a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Ampro Vacations Inc. may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts, or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to Ampro Vacations Inc. by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but are not always able to do so.
6- RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE/CANCELLATION POLICY
Ampro Vacations reserves the right to refuse to provide services to any of its clients at its sole discretion. Since the membership programs are monthly, a client whose service is being terminated will receive a one-month notice via email. It is the responsibility of the client to find and secure new services. A client has the right of canceling his membership with one month’s written notice unless a separate agreement has been signed by the client. All fees are due before the receipt of such notice by mail/fax confirmed by Ampro Vacations Inc. No material of original design content, images including domain names is permitted to be transferred unless with written permission from Ampro Vacations Inc.
Ampro Vacations has several tools that allow you to record and store information. For example, These areas are structured to allow access only to visitors with a valid password.
You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Ampro Vacations Inc. passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Ampro Vacations Inc. account and password; (3) promptly inform Ampro Vacations Inc. of any need to deactivate a password. You grant Ampro Vacations Inc. and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. Ampro Vacations Inc. cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, including Register to win, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Ampro Vacations Inc. tools and services.
8- Ampro Vacations Inc. LIVE AND MEMBER TO MEMBER AREAS (“PUBLIC AREAS”).
If you use a Public Area, such as a chat room, bulletin board, or community, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. Ampro Vacations Inc. is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Ampro Vacations Inc. in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business; After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form); Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person; Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Ampro Vacations Inc., exposes Ampro Vacations Inc. or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Ampro Vacations Inc. reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards. Ampro Vacations Inc. reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. Ampro Vacations Inc. has no liability or responsibility to users of the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites or any other person or entity for the performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
9- ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES, AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
Ampro Vacations Inc. may provide links to third-party websites. Ampro Vacations Inc. also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and Ampro Vacations Inc. may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. Ampro Vacations Inc. does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Ampro Vacations Inc. is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Ampro Vacations Inc. does not endorse any product advertised on the Ampro Vacations Inc. Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Ampro Vacations Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Ampro Vacations Inc. is based in Irvine, California, in the United States of America. Ampro Vacations Inc. makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Ampro Vacations Inc., or in any way relating to your use of the Ampro Vacations Inc. Websites, resides in the courts of the County of Orange, State of California and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the County of Orange in State of California in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Ampro Vacations Inc. or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
13 – Stock Photo Disclaimer
The stock images used on this site, including before and after images, are shown for informational purposes only. No claims are made that results are guaranteed to be exactly the same. Results will vary by individual patient and no guarantees are made.
Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites, these Terms and Conditions and the Ampro Vacations Inc. disclaimer constitute the entire agreement between you and Ampro Vacations Inc. with respect to the use of the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites and Content.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Ampro Vacations Inc. websites helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be directed by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail to Ampro Vacations Inc. at 16755 Von Karman Ave, Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92606. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but are not always able to do so.